Teaching & Technology Newsletter
Teaching & Technology is our printed departmental newsletter, which we publish every fall and spring.
Teaching & Technology UPDATE is our email newsletter about training, events, and sharing best practices, which we distribute during certain months throughout the year.
February 2017 (PDF)
- Learn the Latest in Instructional Technology from throughout the TAMU System at the 2017 Teaching with Technology Conference
- Peerceptiv to Replace Calibrated Peer Review
- ITS to Participate in Pedagogy Project Workshops
- Renovation of Training Classroom into an Active Learning Space
- Examity Pilot Started this Spring
- Teaching w/ Tech Tip: Add an Auditor to an eCampus Course
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Now Available
- New "Instructional Technology Certificate Program" and Updated "Flipping Your Course" Faculty Institute
View our newsletter archives for previous issues.
Join Our Mailing List
Contact us if you would like to be added to our mailing list.