Texas A&M University offers graduate-level distance education (DE) degree and certificate programs.
DE programs provide flexible, online coursework that can be completed anywhere reliable, high-speed Internet access is available.
How Distance Education Works at Texas A&M
Individual colleges independently administer and coordinate DE programs at the university, which may include:
- General administrative policies and procedures
- Descriptions and requirements for entire programs and individual courses
- Required on-campus (i.e., in-person) courses, events, and other activities
- Academic advising
- Computer, software, and other technical requirements, and
- Arrangements for completing assignments and taking assessments (exams)
For assistance with these topics, please contact the specific DE representative(s) from the list of distance degrees and certificates. Find contact information on the respective programs' webpages.
Contact us for more information.
Texas A&M University is a participant in the Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus.