Summer 2017 eCampus Course Management & Grade Submission
Monday, Aug 07, 2017
ITS reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the summer 2017 end-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
Go to eCampus Tools to request eCampus courses for fall.
Important Course Management Information
- Summer 2017 courses will be removed from student view on Friday, August 25
- Fall 2017 courses may be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
Submit Grades from eCampus to Howdy
The eCampus grade submission feature will be available for transferring final grades directly to Howdy during the date and time ranges below in accordance with the Office of the Registrar.
- Starting Tuesday, August 8 at 8:00 a.m.
- Closing Thursday, August 10 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for processing degree candidate grading and graduation clearances
- Re-opening Friday, August 11 at 8:00 a.m.
- Ending Monday, August 14 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for completing all other final grading
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.