Spring & Summer 2018 eCampus Course Management & Grade Submission
Wednesday, May 02, 2018
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the spring 2018 end-of-semester procedures and the summer 2018 start-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
eCampus Course Management
- Spring 2018 courses will be removed from student view on Friday, May 25
- Summer and fall 2018 courses can be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
- Fall 2015 courses will be archived and moved off of eCampus on Monday, July 2
Submit Grades from eCampus to Howdy
The eCampus grade submission feature will be available for transferring final grades directly to Howdy during the date and time ranges below in accordance with the Office of the Registrar.
- Starting Wednesday, May 2 at 8:00 a.m.
- Closing Wednesday, May 9 at 6:00 p.m. for processing degree candidate grading and graduation clearances
- Re-opening Thursday, May 10 at 8:00 a.m.
- Ending Monday, May 14 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for completing all other final grading
eCampus Scheduled System Maintenance
An extended eCampus system maintenance is set for Friday, May 18, 10:00 p.m. – Saturday, May 19, 10:00 p.m. (24 hours) Central Time.
eCampus will be unavailable during this time frame. Users are encouraged to modify or reschedule eCampus-related activities during this maintenance period.
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.