Spring & Summer 2017 eCampus Course Management
Wednesday, May 03, 2017
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the spring 2017 end-of-semester procedures and the summer 2017 start-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
eCampus Course Management
- Spring 2017 courses will be hidden from student view on Friday, May 26
- Summer and fall 2017 courses can be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
- Summer and fall 2014 courses will be archived and moved off of eCampus on Tuesday, June 20
Submit Grades from eCampus to Howdy
The eCampus grade submission feature will be available for transferring final grades directly to Howdy during the date and time ranges below in accordance with the Office of the Registrar.
- Starting Wednesday, May 3 at 8:00 a.m.
- Closing Wednesday, May 10 at 6:00 p.m. for processing degree candidate grading and graduation clearances
- Re-opening Thursday, May 11 at 8:00 a.m.
- Ending Monday, May 15 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) for completing all other final grading
eCampus Scheduled System Maintenance
An extended eCampus system maintenance is set for Friday, May 19, 9:00 p.m. – Saturday, May 20, 9:00 p.m. (24 hours) Central Time.
eCampus will be unavailable during this time frame. Users are encouraged to modify or reschedule eCampus-related activities during this maintenance period.
Highlights of updated features include:
- Drag-and-Drop File Uploads
- Submission Receipts for assignments
- More options for "Needs Grading" filtering
- Course Activity Overview report improvements for large enrollment courses
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.