Request eCampus Courses for Spring
Monday, Jan 08, 2018
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the spring 2018 start-of-semester procedures and the fall 2017 end-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
Go to eCampus Tools to request eCampus courses for spring.
eCampus Course Management
- Spring 2018 courses can be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
- Fall 2017 courses will be removed from student view on Friday, January 12
Recent Updates to eCampus
- New Session Issue Resolved – Students are again able to open additional eCampus tabs or windows in the same browser while testing
- New Box View – Replaces Crocodoc, with help documentation and FAQs on ITS Docs
- Grade Display Standardization – Grades now display to students at 5 decimal places, are not rounded, and are consistent for both score and percentage display; this resolves discrepancies involving different decimal places and rounding in different views
- Mobile App – The Blackboard (for students) and Blackboard Instructor mobile apps now display organizations as well as custom roles such as "Alternate Instructor"
Attention Instructors Who Use iClickers
To ensure the TAMU Bookstore has an adequate inventory of iClicker remotes in stock, please inform them if you intend to use the devices for your spring course(s). Email Mary Smith at email@example.com.
- iClicker 2 student remote, ISBN 9781498603041
- iClicker 2 student remote with 6 month REEF Polling bundle, ISBN 9781319187675
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Email support will be available during the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day university holiday on Monday, 01/15.