Request eCampus Courses for Spring
Monday, Jan 09, 2017
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) reminds Instructors of Record and instructional staff of the spring 2017 start-of-semester procedures and the fall 2016 end-of-semester procedures for managing courses in eCampus.
Go to eCampus Tools to request eCampus courses for spring.
eCampus Course Management
- Spring 2017 courses can be requested through eCampus Tools
- Courses are created within 30 minutes and include student enrollments
- Fall 2016 courses will be removed from student view on Monday, January 16
Updates to Member Management in eCampus Tools
- Auditor enrollments available, with updated help documentation on ITS Docs
- Account creation when enrolling users who do not have accounts
- Multiple enrollment rows return to the enrollment form
- Enrolled users will receive notifications of their assigned roles
Attention Instructors Who Use i>clickers
To ensure the TAMU Bookstore has an adequate inventory of i>clicker remotes in stock, please inform them if you intend to use the devices for your spring course(s). Email Mary Smith at email@example.com.
- i>clicker 2 student remote, ISBN 1429280476
- i>clicker 2 student remote with 6 month REEF Polling bundle, ISBN 1498601634
ITS Support Information
Contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 458-3417. Email and phone support are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Extended phone support will be available until 6:00 p.m. during the first week of classes. Email support will be available during the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day university holiday on Monday, 01/16.