» Home » Distance Education at Texas A&M University
Distance Education at Texas A&M University
DE programs provide flexible, online coursework that can be completed anywhere reliable, high-speed Internet access is available.
How Distance Education Works at Texas A&M
Individual colleges independently administer and coordinate DE programs at the university, which may include:
- General administrative policies and procedures
- Descriptions and requirements for entire programs and individual courses
- Required on-campus (i.e., in-person) courses, events, and other activities
- Academic advising
- Computer, software, and other technical requirements, and
- Arrangements for completing assignments and taking assessments (exams)
Texas A&M University is a participant in the Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus.